Jul 2, 2009

GPOYW fail...sort of.

So I failed to take any pictures of myself last week. However, that's not to say I didn't do anything interesting. The band I'm in had a concert on Saturday. Monday I met with the Portland Alpha Phi alumnae execs to talk about the upcoming year and started plotting the development of their new website. (I'm the veep of communications...super exciting!) Tuesday was band practice, and yesterday, I got schooled on how to catsit a creature named Gargamel while her owners are out of town getting hitched. I also had an appointment yesterday with the dentist to take molds for my new crown. As some of you might be aware, I've been missing a tooth since October. Over the past nine months I've been going through the process of having an implant put in, and, I'm happy to say, looks like it will very soon be over, and I will no longer be toothless.

So it's been busy. But...my camera just didn't go with me for any of it. There's always next week though, right?

2 comments:

  1. WOW. After I read your post about the procedures. Ouch. I'm glad I have healthy teeth. Hope ever thing goes well with the... surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The surgeries are all over, and they were all minor enough that I was back at work right after. :) Thank you, though!

    ReplyDelete