Oct 27, 2009

If you wonder where I've been lately...

I'm not dead. I'm just planning a wedding.

Because I realize a lot of people are really not into listening to a girl blather on and on about flowers and frippery, I'm blogging about it on a separate website, located here: The Better to Wed You With.

I promise, once I get a few more things with venues and such straightened out and take a breather from the frantic oh-shit-I-only-have-five-months planning that's been going on for the last week, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled non-wedding blogging.

3 comments:

  1. That's so thoughtful of you to blog it separately. I'll check that out too though :) Don't forget to breath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got married 11 days ago...and the planning is a full-time job in itself. If you have any questions, need any advice, or just want to rant, holler :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in your marrige life it can be intruppeted

    dainik bhasker

    ReplyDelete